Banquet Room Rentals
Check availabillity for the Banquet Room on the calendar above. Reserved dates will be blocked out in red. Please call 845-794-6330 if you have any questions.
The Monticello Fire Department Banquet Room is the perfect venue for special events such as wedding receptions, holiday parties – but also for business meetings and corporate events, too.
We recommend you reserve the date of your event well in advance, if possible. The reservation calendar (on this page) may be helpful in planning the date of your event, as it shows which dates are already reserved.
The Banquet Room is located on the south side of our firehouse and it offers:
• Reasonable rental rate
• Neutral color scheme
• 175-person seating capacity
• Tables and chairs included in rental
• Room dimensions: approx. 75' x 45'
• Catering kitchen access included in rental fee
• Handicapped-accessible building and restrooms
• Plentiful parking / convenient location
are available at the firehouse. The forms must be
reviewed by a Banquet Room committee member
and signed, and initialed by you in person.
RULES & REGULATIONS for Banquet Room Rentals
(Your signed Rental Agreement forms supercede any information that might be listed below.)
Rental fee: $90.00 per hour or $450.00 for a period of 5 hours, which includes use of the kitchen, if needed. If the event should last beyond 5 hours, an additional charge of $100.00 per hour of usage will be assessed by the committee.
Security deposit: $300 required (in the form of a money order), to be refunded if the room and kitchen are left clean and damage-free. The Rental Fee and Security Deposit are due and payable on the date the Rental Agreement is signed.
Reserved status: Your event date is only officially reserved after the Rental Agreement forms are completed and your rental fee and deposit is received.
1. NO SMOKING IS ALLOWED INSIDE THE BUILDING – NO EXCEPTIONS.
2. Rental events may only be held between the hours of 9:00 am and 11:00 pm and only for the purpose as stated on the Rental Agreement.
3. The banquet room shall be left in the same condition as when it was first occupied.
4. You are solely responsible for the set up and take down of any chairs, tables, decorations, etc. A reasonable amount of time will be allowed – without charge – to set up the room before the event and to clean up after the event (arrangements to be discussed at the time of signing the Rental/Usage Agreement).
5. You are solely responsible for picking up any garbage, refuse or debris, placing it in the proper receptacles and removing those receptacles from the building to the garbage dumpster in the rear of the building. If fire department personnel has to do any of the above, a charge of $75.00 per hour will be assessed against the security deposit.
6. Any damage to the banquet room, kitchen, building or facilities, or any equipment or contents thereof during the rental usage period will be assessed by the committee against the security deposit. In the event that damage exceeds the amount of the security deposit, you will be billed by the Monticello Fire Dept. and you will agree to pay for such damages within 30 days of the rental date. (Cost of damage will only be in the amount of the cost of repairs or replacement.)
7. Cancellation Policy: Should you decide you must cancel your scheduled event, you will agree to give the Monticello Fire Department at least 30 days notice in order to receive a full refund. If you do not give at least 30 days notice, only the security deposit will be returned – any and all other prepaid rental fees will be forfeited. In case of inclement weather (snow, ice) or other exigent circumstances, there will be no refund except for the security deposit (unless the committee decides to give a full refund depending on the nature of the cancellation), but you will be allowed to reschedule to another date if it is available.
8. A "Hold Harmless Agreement" will be signed by you and will become part of the rental agreement. Insurance requirements are outlined in this document.
9. If a Local State of Emergency exists due to a man-made or natural disaster (fire, flood, etc.), where the use of the Banquet Room is necessary for the preservation of life and safety of the residents of the Monticello Fire District, you would be entitled to a full refund or an opportunity to reschedule to another date if available.