The Banquet Room is located on the south side of our firehouse. It offers:
• Reasonable rental rates
• Neutral color scheme
• 175 person seating capacity
• Tables and chairs included in rental
• Room dimensions: approx. 75' x 45'
• Catering kitchen access included in rental fee
• Handicapped accessible building & restrooms
• Plentiful parking and convenient location
Our Banquet Room is an excellent venue for any special event such as wedding receptions, holiday parties, meetings and corporate events, too.
We recommend you reserve the date of your event well in advance. The reservation calendar may be helpful in planning the date of your event, as it shows which dates are already reserved. Please call us at 845-794-6330 if you have questions.
Banquet room rentals may only take place between the hours of 9am and 11pm. Please call the firehouse at 845-794-6330 to inquire about renting the Banquet Room.
Check availabillity on the calendar above. If no reservations are shown in red, the banquet room is probably available. Your event date can only be reserved after the Rental Agreement forms are completed and rental fee and deposit money is received.
The Rental Agreement forms are now available at the firehouse, and must be reviewed with a Banquet Room committee member and signed, and initialed by you in person.
Below are rules and regulations for rental of the Banquet Room:
Rental fee: $90.00 per hour or $450.00 for a period of 5 hours, which includes use of the kitchen, if needed. If the event should last beyond 5 hours, an additional charge of $100.00 per hour of usage will be assessed by the committee. Security deposit: $300 required (in the form of a money order), to be refunded if the room and kitchen are left clean and damage-free. The Rental Fee and Security Deposit are due and payable on the date the Rental Agreement is signed.
1. NO SMOKING IS ALLOWED INSIDE THE BUILDING – NO EXCEPTIONS.
2. Rental events may only be held between the hours of 9:00 am and 11:00 pm and only for the purpose as stated on the Rental Agreement.
3. The banquet room shall be left in the same condition as when it was first occupied.
4. You are solely responsible for the set up and take down of any chairs, tables, decorations, etc. A reasonable amount of time will be allowed – without charge – to set up the room before the event and to clean up after the event (arrangements to be discussed at the time of signing the Rental/Usage Agreement).
5. You are solely responsible for picking up any garbage, refuse or debris, placing it in the proper receptacles and removing those receptacles from the building to the garbage dumpster in the rear of the building. If fire department personnel has to do any of the above, a charge of $75.00 per hour will be assessed against the security deposit.
6. Any damage to the banquet room, kitchen, building or facilities, or any equipment or contents thereof during the rental usage period will be assessed by the committee against the security deposit. In the event that damage exceeds the amount of the security deposit, you will be billed by the Monticello Fire Dept. and you will agree to pay for such damages within 30 days of the rental date. (Cost of damage will only be in the amount of the cost of repairs or replacement.)
7. Cancellation Policy: Should you decide you must cancel your scheduled event, you will agree to give the Monticello Fire Department at least 30 days notice in order to receive a full refund. If you do not give at least 30 days notice, only the security deposit will be returned – any and all other prepaid rental fees will be forfeited. In case of inclement weather (snow, ice) or other exigent circumstances, there will be no refund except for the security deposit (unless the committee decides to give a full refund depending on the nature of the cancellation), but you will be allowed to reschedule to another date if it is available.
8. A "Hold Harmless Agreement" will be signed by you and will become part of the rental agreement. Insurance requirements are outlined in this document.
9. If a Local State of Emergency exists due to a man-made or natural disaster (fire, flood, etc.), where the use of the Banquet Room is necessary for the preservation of life and safety of the residents of the Monticello Fire District, you would be entitled to a full refund or an opportunity to reschedule to another date if available.